Tinker’s List of Tech Gifts that Innovated Too Far
If you have followed us throughout the year, you know we love to keep our fingers on the pulse of emerging new technologies. In the spirit of the holidays, we’re pleased to present our list of last minute tech gifts ideas… Happy Shopping!!
- For the Apple fanatic – A candle that smells like a Mac – surely it works
- For the one who will buy anything you label as A.I. – A smart hair brush that listens to your hair
- For your “stealth-mode” founder friend – A Hushme headset that masks your voice in public places
- For your recently-terminated piggish executive (every office has / had one) – A smart condom – it provides no actual protection from disease or pregnancy, BUT… DATA!!
- For the guy that always steal your lunch out of breakroom – A smart fork – it tracks if you are eating too fast
- For the multi-tasker in your life – Vacuum-cleaner shoes – they clean, while you walk
- For the man-child in devOps – A your mom T-shirt, ’cause…. you know
**Seriously… Don’t buy these for anyone. These are awful. We’re being sarcastic.**