- For the Apple fanatic – A candle that smells like a Mac – surely it works
- For the one who will buy anything you label as A.I. – A smart hair brush that listens to your hair
- For your “stealth-mode” founder friend – A Hushme headset that masks your voice in public places
- For your recently-terminated piggish executive (every office has / had one) – A smart condom – it provides no actual protection from disease or pregnancy, BUT… DATA!!
- For the guy that always steal your lunch out of breakroom – A smart fork – it tracks if you are eating too fast
- For the multi-tasker in your life – Vacuum-cleaner shoes – they clean, while you walk
- For the man-child in devOps – A your mom T-shirt, ’cause…. you know
16 Oct, 1985 - Oct, 2019
She carved her name on the hearts and lives she touched. The tech community and the Tinker family cannot be thankful enough for the love she spread, and her leadership will always be remembered. We would like to thank everyone immensely for their support and condolences in these difficult times.
The Tinker Family